In this Policy, when we use “we”, “us” or “our”, we refer to the company which is collecting your personal data, or which is operating Website or Services which you are accessing or using.
PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT
- The personal data that Eptaa may collect includes but is not limited to:
- Date of birth;
- Email address;
- Postal mailing address;
- Marital status;
- Occupation and position;
- Household income;
- Number of children and age group;
- Username, password, your interest, preferences, feedback and survey responses;
- Information on how you use the website, items and services; and
- Marketing and communications data such as your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
- When you create an account with us;
- When you apply for any of our Services or redeemed any items available on the Website;
- When you enter into any agreement or provide other documentations or information in respect of your interactions with us, or when you use our items and services;
- When you subscribe to our publications or marketing collaterals;
- When you log in to your account on our Website or otherwise interact with us via an external service or application, such as Facebook, Instagram or Google;
- When you provide us with feedback or reviews;
- When you send us your story;
- When you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
PERSONAL DATA WE USE
- We use your personal data for the purposes of serving you. This includes, where applicable:
- To provide you with the items and services that you have requested e.g. notifying you regarding the status of your redemption or delivery;
- To ensure your redemption on our websites are safe and secure;
- To contact you for review after a delivery of a item or service; and
- To deliver the items you have redeemed through the website. We may pass your personal information on to a third party in order to make delivery of the item to you (for example to our courier or supplier)
- To compare information, and verify with third parties in order to ensure that the information is accurate;
- To administer your profile with us;
- To carry out research on our users’ demographics and behavior;
- To provide you with information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our items and services;
- Subject to having obtained your consent in accordance with applicable law, we may also use your personal information to send you marketing or promotional materials about our items and services from time to time; and
- We may also conduct automated-decision making processes in accordance with any of these purposes.
DISCLOSURE OF INFORMATION
- We will not sell your personal data to third parties.
- We will only disclose your personal data to third parties where you have provided us consent, and in the situations expressly set out in in this Policy. If you have consented to receiving marketing information from us, our strategic partners and business associates, we will be disclosing your personal data to them.
- Your personal data may be disclosed and shared within the Eptaa Sdn Bhd to allow us to provide the items and services which you have requested.
- We may disclose or share your personal data with third parties who provide necessary services to us, such as:
- Service providers and data processors working on our behalf and providing services such as hosting and maintenance services, analysis services, email messaging services, delivery services, solvency check and address check, etc; and
- Our consultants and professional advisers (such as accountants, lawyers, auditors)
- Our website applications may provide you with social plug-ins from various social networks (such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram). If you choose to interact with a social network, your activity on our website or web-based applications will also be made available to social networks such as Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- If you are logged in on one of the social networks during the visit of one of our websites or web-based applications, the social network might add this information to your profile. If you are interacting with one of the social plug-ins, this information will be transferred to the social network. In case you do not wish such a data transfer, please log off on your social network before you enter one of our websites or web-based applications.
- We cannot influence this data collection and data transfer via the social plug-ins. Please read the privacy policies of those social networks for detailed information about the collection and transfer of personal data, what rights you have and how you can achieve satisfactory privacy settings.
1. We endeavor to take precautions to ensure that the information you have provided is protected against unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure. However, we cannot be held responsible for unauthorised or unintended use, access or disclosure that is beyond our control.
1. To the maximum extent permitted by Law, we shall not be liable in any event for any special, exemplary, punitive, indirect, incidental or consequential damages of any kind or for any loss of reputation or goodwill, whether based in contract, tort (including negligence), equity, strict liability, statute or otherwise, suffered as a result of unauthorized or unintended use, access or disclosure of your personal data.
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY