USE OF THIS WEBSITE
You agree not to:-
- Upload, reproduce, copy, distribute, modify, publish, transmit, display, use, reuse, re-publicize, assign, sublicense, sell, or exploit for any public or commercial purpose, any portion of this Website, use of this Website, or access to this Website;
- Use any electronic communication feature of this Website for any purpose that is unlawful, tortious, abusive, intrusive on another’s privacy, harassing, libelous, defamatory, embarrassing, obscene, threatening, or hateful;
- Attempt to change, add to, remove, deface, hack or otherwise interfere with this Website or any material or content displayed on this Website; and/or
- Access or use this Website in any way that could or is intended to damage or impair the Website, or any server or network under this Website, or interfere with anyone else's use and enjoyment of this Website;
- Use this Website for any commercial purpose not expressly approved by Eptaa in writing;
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
USE OF INFORMATION
POSTS1. You may post reviews of items or services, or other messages (collectively referred to as “Posts”) so long as the contents of your Post is not unlawful, threatening, abusive, spiteful, defamatory, invasive of privacy, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable or injurious to third parties (including, but not limited to, any content that encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate applicable law). You may not use a false e-mail address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of the Posts.
Eptaa reserves the right (but not the obligation) to monitor, edit and remove any Post. By posting or sending us any Posts, you grant Eptaa a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable and fully sublicensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display such Posts in any media.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITE
DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- This Website is provided on an "as is, as available" basis without any warranties whether express or implied.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we disclaim all representations and warranties relating to this Website and its contents, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this Website, warranties of merchantability, quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, availability, noninfringement or implied warranties from course of dealing or usage of trade.
- We shall not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages that result from your access to, the use of inability to use this website, nor shall Eptaa be responsible for any damages whatsoever that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files, errors, defects, delays in operation or transmission, or any failure or performance whether or not caused by events beyond company’s reasonable control, including but not limited to acts of God, communications line failure, theft, destruction, or unauthorized access to this website’s records, programs, or services.
- Under no circumstances, including but not limited to a negligent act, will Eptaa or its affiliates or agents be liable for any damage of any kind that results from the use of, or the inability to use, this Website, even if Eptaa has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- While we may use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on this Website, we make no warranties or representations as to its accuracy, timeliness or completeness.
- We do not warrant that this Webite will always be accessible, uninterrupted, timely, secure, error free or free from computer virus or other invasive or damaging code or that this Website will not be affected by any Acts of God or other force majeure events, including inability to obtain or shortage of necessary materials, equipment facilities, power or telecommunications, lack of telecommunications equipment or facilities and failure of information technology or telecommunications equipment or facilities.
- The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited are affected.
- Notwithstanding our efforts to ensure that our Website/system is secure, you acknowledge that all electronic data transfers are potentially susceptible to interception by others. We cannot, and do not, warrant that data transfers pursuant to this Website, or electronic mail transmitted to and from us, will not be monitored or read by others.
- Although we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that any software made available on this Website is suitable for downloading, installation and use by you, all such software is provided "as is" without any warranty. Specifically, and without limitation, we do not warrant that any such software is virus free, without defects, compatible with other software or operating systems or suitable for any specific purpose. We accept no liability for any loss or damage caused by the downloading, installation or use of any such software, and the general exclusions and limitations above apply to such downloading, installation or use by you.