TERMS & CONDITIONS
www.eptaa.com is the property of Eptaa Sdn Bhd, a Private Limited company registered with The Companies Commission of Malaysia (SSM) under the registration number 1321585-K.“Website” means www.eptaa.com “Eptaa” or “we” or “us” or “our” means Eptaa Sdn Bhd.
"Items" refers to any entity whose samples can be redeemed via the Site.
"Services" means the services provided by Eptaa on the Site.
"Profile" means the user profile set up by a user of the Site.
- Registration is required to redeem. You can access to the Website to view your redemption, activities and edit your preferences. Registration not required to use most of the functions of the Website or to access most of the Services.
- If you are discovered to have registered more than five (5) Profiles using a single postal mailing address to abuse the Website or system, they will be deleted automatically without prior notification.
- Each person is permitted to register only once, upon which a Profile will be created.
- If you are under 18 years of age, please seek parental consent before registering.
- Registration is only limited to persons who hold a Malaysia postal mailing address.
- Eptaa reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to refuse or revoke registration to any applicant, and we are not obliged to give a reason for doing so.
- 7.1 We may be prevented by law from complying with any request that you may make. We may also decline any request that you may make if the law permits us to do so.
- 7.2 If you do not provide us with the required personal data, or if you do not accept the amended Policy or withdraw your consent to our use and/or disclosure of your personal data for these purposes, we are not able to serve you or provide you with the items and services that you require or have requested.
USER ID, PASSWORD AND SECURITY
- It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and all activities that occur under your account, whether authorized or unauthorized. We shall not be responsible for unauthorized transactions incurred by you arising from or in connection with the misuse or disclosure of your Profile.
- Any points or rights given to you are not transferable. You agree that any person to whom your Profile is authorised for the purposes of using the Services and the Website.
MAILING ADDRESS AND ADDRESS VERIFICATION
- It is your responsibility to double check the accuracy and completeness of the address(es). Eptaa will not be liable for any loss or misdelivery of any items as a result of a wrong/invalid address.
- Any items redeemed is not intended or allowed to be sold. If you do so, your Profile with Eptaa will be automatically deleted without prior notification.
- We reserve the right to refuse to provide items to you if it reasonably appears to us that you intend to resell the items.
- We reserve the right to limit quantities of items redeemed by you.
- Items are subject to availability and will only be provided to you if you have adequate points for redemption.
- Any items sent are meant for the member who redeemed the item. You are the only one responsible for the use of the item. Eptaa is not responsible If you share it with third party which would be made of the items sent to you. It is your responsible to follow the use advised by Eptaa, manufacturer or distributor of the items.
DELIVERY OF ITEMS
- All items shall be delivered via post.
- All risks of loss and damage of items will be passed to you when your redemption is dispatched by Eptaa.
- Eptaa does not deliver items to any address outside of Malaysia under any circumstances.
CONDITIONS OF USE
- You shall use the Services subject to the following conditions:
- you agree to abide by and comply with these Terms and Conditions at all times;
- you warrant that the Personal Data that you provide when you register as a Member is true, accurate and complete in all respects.
- Eptaa will not entertain any requests for exchanges of such item.
- If you fail or refuse to accept or collect the item redeemed by you, we may at our sole discretion to dispose the item in any manner we deem fit without being liable to you.
- For the avoidance of doubt, your item shall not be delivered to all areas that not covered by Pos Malaysia.
DISCLAIMER AND EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY
- We shall not be liable for all direct, indirect, ancillary or consequential loss or damage, including but not limited to the loss of profits, business and anticipated savings, even if the risk of such loss or damage was brought to our attention, resulting from your use of the services, items, including but not limited to our failure to perform any of our obligations hereunder as a result of circumstances outside our control including but not limited to the outbreak of war, any governmental act, explosion, accident, civil commotion, riot, industrial dispute, strike, lockout, stoppages or restraint of labour from whatever cause whether partial or general, weather conditions, traffic congestion, mechanical breakdown, obstruction of any mode of transport or other force majeure, including fire, flood or any acts of God.
- The Services, are provided on an "as is”, “as available" basis without any warranties whether express or implied.
- We give no warranty as to the genuineness or authenticity of any items.
- You take responsibility for the use of any items taking into consideration the constitution of the person using such items.
- We will use reasonable endeavours to correct any errors or omissions as soon as practicable after being notified of them. However, we do not guarantee that the Services, the Website will be free of faults or that items will be free of error, and we do not accept liability for any such faults, errors or omissions. In the event of any such error, fault or omission, you should report it via Let’s talk.
- We do not warrant that your use of the Services, the Website will be uninterrupted and we do not warrant that any information (or messages) transmitted via the Services, the Website will be transmitted accurately, reliably, in a timely manner or at all. Notwithstanding that we will try to allow uninterrupted access to the Services, the Website, access to the Services, the Website may be suspended, restricted or terminated at any time.
- We do not give any warranty that the Services, the Website are free from viruses or anything else which may have a harmful effect on any technology.
- We reserve the right to change, modify, substitute, suspend or remove without notice any information, Items or Services on the Website from time to time. Your access to the Website and/or the Services may also be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. We will attempt to restore such access as soon as we reasonably can. For the avoidance of doubt, we reserve the right to withdraw any information or Items or Services from the Website at any time.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your Profile and/or the Services at any time without assigning any reason.
- We reserve the right to terminate or suspend your use of the Services if there is abuse or misuse of the Services and/or you have breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions may be modified from time to time. Any modifications to these Terms and Conditions will be effective upon publication on the Site. Your continued use of the Services indicates your acceptance of the modified Terms and Conditions.
APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- The laws of Malaysia, without regard to the conflict of laws principles thereof, will apply to all matters relating to these Terms and Conditions.
- You accept and agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia in respect of any dispute or difference arising out of and/or in connection with these Terms and Conditions.